Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What's Going On?

I know a few of you (KIB) are waiting on me to post some more stuff. Honestly, I have been working on several posts all at the same time. It doesn't help the fact that they are all on difficult subjects so I have to do my research in order to keep facts straight. But I will let you know what I am currently working on if you would like to start reading up on some of this stuff before I hit the post button:

1. The Black Church
2. The Errors of Pentecostalism (I will be posting a small snippet of my dealings on that soon)
3. The difference between Joseph and Stephen (everyone preaches Joseph, but never Stephen...that is except for my pastor...hee..hee..heee:)
4. Rick Warren's PEACE Plan

So suffice it for now, be good Berean's and go search the scriptures even before I post. It may cause you to think and even challenge some of your Christian ideologies. Thank you all for hanging in there with me and please check back often.

No comments:

Christians Around the World!