Monday, December 31, 2007

A Look at One Death Caused by the Prosperity Gospel

I want to bring attention to a link that I came across on Philly Flash's "Theology Today" blog. It is about a family who lost their matriarch because she believed the lies of some very prominent televangelists. It is a heart-wrenching story that speaks volumes about the lies and evils of the "Prosperity Gospel." I hate the thought that this woman lost her life as her family suffered on the sideline watching her pass away. I will not go into anymore detail here, because I want you to read the story and the letters that were written to the "demons of prosperity." So go to the link provided and see for yourself that the Prosperity Gospel, Health and Wealth, Name It and Claim It and whatever term it wants to go by is not of God, but of Satan and his minions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, nice blog! Thanks for the stop by, I pray things go well with your move. Witcha is about 2 hours away from me, but maybe we can meet and hook up one day. I don't know of any churches there, but I am sure there is something (this is the bible belt)

Christians Around the World!