Friday, January 11, 2008

Prosperity Gospel and Hip Hop







I found this over at Independent Conservative's site today. Hee hee hee, I laugh. I laugh because the alternative would be to scream at the top of my lungs. But... since I don't have Dr. "cashflow" dollar, Junie B, or any other pimp to yell at I have to suppress because I don't want the wife to get a headache (because I love and respect her;)). I thank God for the medium to expose the false prophets in the manner given. Their benefactors talk about how great these folk are, but they fail to truly teach the people of God what is right in God's sight. They will however teach about the money they get and flaunt it like they made it. Then they make others recite mantras that are supposed to be a blessing... vain repetition is what Christ says. You all have minds, hear their words and search the scriptures...

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow... all I can say is Mammon cometh! The embedded video above is now offline, but it was still running from the Independent Conservative site that you linked to.

Christians Around the World!